Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News (Public)

11/14H SoO!

By this week, we've secured ourselves a solid roster of 11 raiders. We're still in search for a perfect 2nd tank. But luckily for us, the next boss on our to-do list was single tanked! That meant that all our great DPS and healers could be utilise...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv2245Member avatar small Angles 3y
Guild News (Public)

New Friends!

First of all, I want to welcome our new Warlock Voidrith as a raider! Finally in 2014, we've found a Warlock worthy of his class. Alongside this, I'd like to introduce our two new trial tanks, Eiocs and Felidorii. We hope you two make a great part...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv3413Member avatar small Shocktapuz 3y
Guild News (Public)

10/14H SoO!

Spoiler alert:After a bit of a mess of constant raider/group changes, we finally did it. And all it took was an actual Monday raid.Thanks to our good-luck tanks and Leithor going DPS for us once again.Heroic Spoils of Pandaria 03/03/2014G1&2#1...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv1211Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

9/14H SoO!

Happy 2014!It's been a rough start to the year with our extended break; people on holidays, having no net at home (playing in net cafes) - and not to mention one of our oldest raiders and friend Griveir/Grivier finally retiring from the raiding li...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv1227Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

Happy holidays everyone!

Have a fun and safe holiday everyone - enjoy your two weeks off!Not having to hear any lame Deako jokes, or bad Griveir burns, or Angles getting frustrated at everybody.I hope everyone enjoys spending time with their family outside the Vitare fami...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv1263Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

8/14H SoO!

As the A Team week continued, we scored ourselves 2 more extra heroics.We attempted Malkorok on hardmore as well, but let's just say melee are more of a burden than a blessing. #teamrangeHeroic Dark Shaman 08/12/2013Heroic General Nazgrim 08/12/20...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv1245Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

6/14H SoO!

Terrible joke curtesy of DeakoVitare: Knock knock!Who's there?Vitare: HakkamHakkam who?Vitare: Welcome to the last week and a half in Vitare. We were finally able to prove ourselves, and all it took was a bit of 100% attendance from the A team. Ha...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv2309Small Marthias 3y
Guild News (Public)

3/14H SoO

I knew Vitare needed to get serious, so I sought out Doctor Theolen Krastinov AKA <The Butcher> and chopped his meat up for all he's worth. I found the inner strength I needed and pocketed his Krastinov's Bag of Horrors.So, things are coming...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv5667Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

The rollercoaster that is Vitare!

This week we've had ups and downs: no raid chill raid Paladin attendance emo tanks DCing tanks demoting nerds two "new" tanks new healer returning friends Dogimux We welcome trial Leithor our first Resto Shaman since Dragon Soul! And a b...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv1235Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

2/14H SoO

Heroic Norushen 06/11/2013You jelly New Delhi?You 'mirin Simon?You hatin' Satan?
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv1227Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

Waahhhhh Vitare LFM

Vitare is looking to recruit exceptional players to join our ranks for heroic progression in Siege of Orgrimmar. I mean c'mon, we need at least one decent player besides me right?? We currently raid 3 nights per week:Wednesday, Sunday and Monday7:...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv3486Member avatar small Rsmal 3y
Guild News (Public)

We're still Vitare

It's come to our attention that at the moment we're the lowest realm rank we've ever been on WoWProgress. :( We're trying our best to recover from losing many of our friends to the real world, and bolster our roster again. And while we are not exa...
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv1233Small Addyluv 3y
Guild News (Public)

1/14H SoO

Heroic Immerseus 16/10/2013
Small Addyluv 3y
Addyluv2316Small Simbaa 3y
Guild News (Public)

SoO week 4-5 recap

Nothing much to report. For week 4 in Siege of Orgrimmar, we didn't successfully get any heroics bosses, and a couple of raiders were on holidays. All Leather and Agility gear was gone to waste being disenchanted Sunday night and loot trained to o...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv1229Small Addyluv 4y
Guild News (Public)

SoO week 3 recap

25/09/13 - 01/10/13It's time again for another Vitare weekly recap! This post comes early considering we brought our A game this week :pNo no, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. You saw correctly - Jogimux did in fact rank. Now you can rest e...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv2381Small Kipeh 4y
Guild News (Public)

SoO week 2 recap

For the raiding week of 18-24 September: Wednesday we were so thrilled to get 9/14 on our farm night! Very excited for the rest of the week to clean up :) Sunday our main tank Waltdisney was having a big snooze ya lose which deterred us a bit bu...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv1213Small Addyluv 4y
Guild News (Public)

SoO week 1 recap

A quick farewell to our resident Prot Pally Rsmal and Rogue Roguescreed; losing our two baby raiders :( Thanks for the time you spent raiding with the guild over the last two tiers. On a lighter note, we welcome our two new trials Prot Pally Semed...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv1262Small Addyluv 4y
Guild News (Public)

ToT 11/13H! Dark Animus down bitches!

We never thought we were going to leave that room. Our raiders were going crazy.Special shout out to Juggar and Jogimux for being very patient with us!Dark Animus 21/08/2013Perseverance was the victor in the end. We stayed strong and stuck by each...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv1302Small Addyluv 4y
Guild News (Public)

ToT 10/13H!

Did I tell you guys about the guy who wanted to app? He went to the guild website and was like "How come you guys are only 6/13H?" and I'm like "Nah we're 10/13H as of tonight" and they're like "How come you haven't updated the guild website?" so ...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv1233Small Addyluv 4y
Guild News (Public)

ToT 6/13H

It's that time again - where Vitare actually gets some new boss kills and we post up a new guild news thread :)We've been pretty busy down at best-guild-in-the-world HQ. The last month and a half has been quite an eventful one. Many things changed...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv1277Small Addyluv 4y