Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Chat (Public)

Blizzcon thread, don't blow up the shout box.

Well Blzzcon starts in few hours and I'm sure there will be lots of juice ad exciting news, so rather than have everyone and his dog blow up the shout box I'm starting a Blizzcon thread.im gonna try and catch some z's before work but I'm looking ...
Small Vanorstus 1y
Vanorstus2290Small Vanorstus 1y
Chat (Public)

T18 Weak Auras!!

http://pastebin.com/h4yXP9j7
Small Fatbòss 1y
Fatbòss2253Small Vanorstus 1y
Chat (Public)

TEPPANYAKI GUILD BONDING

HEYA GUYS!!!So, Tuesday 15th September we are going to have Teppanyaki at Doncaster!!The place is Kobe Teppanyaki. Details listed belowhttp://www.kobeteppanyaki.com.au/Venue: Shop 6-7, 261-265 Blackburn RdDoncaster East VIC 3109Time: 7:30pmMessage...
Small Kipeh 1y
Kipeh13712Small Marthias 1y
Chat (Public)

top 10 idiots of WoW

i know i can name a few!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFwtbNPb6x8
Member avatar small Motwwolf 1y
Motwwolf0145Member avatar small Motwwolf 1y
Chat (Public)

Hey guys, not sure if you could help me

Heya all, my name is Sonata (not real name) and I used to raid in this guild back when it was on barthilas.I'm no longer on WoW but playing Hearthstone nowdays and would really like to reconnect with some of the old raidersAs far as I can tell thi...
Member avatar small Sonata 2y
Sonata7551Member avatar small Sonata 2y
Chat (Public)

Seasons Greetings Vitare!

Well thats it guys and gals.2014 is coming to a close and what a year its been. The highs and the lows, the trials and the tribulation. Vitare still stands strong. We would like to wish every Vitarean a safe and happy xmas and new year! Enjoy your...
Small Marthias 2y
Marthias0191Small Marthias 2y
Chat (Public)

[Poll] What do you think about Warlords of Draenor so far?

Hey guys,Just for shits and giggles, in comparison to MoP how do you rate Warlords of Draenor so far?I actually want to see the voting results so you can just tell me to fuck off instead of voting for it :)
Small Marthias 2y
Marthias3355Small Vanorstus 2y
Chat (Public)

Looks like 6.0.2 will be released October 14th!

Hey guys,Blizzard has confirmed that season 15 pvp will end in 2 weeks time. Which means that 6.0.2 should be released on that same week, this means that we'll have access to mythic SoO for our Wednesday raid on the 15th of October.This will of co...
Small Marthias 2y
Marthias5459Member avatar small Chopsuzy 2y
Chat (Public)

Lap top died

Hey guys, I been trying all day but my laptop crapped out late last night. Hopefully I can just get a new battery and all will be well, either that or I'm going to need a new computer. So I can't make it tonight. I have wow installed on my mums PC...
Member avatar small Vamorstus 2y
Vamorstus0127Member avatar small Vamorstus 2y
Chat (Public)

A Hero's Journey

So my Warrior was the 1st alt i made on this server once i moved my druid over, since then i have hit level 90, finished the pandaria storyline and smashed my way through Orgimmar and slain Garrosh Hellscream. Today i was rewarded for my deeds wit...
Small Vanorstus 3y
Vanorstus7394Small Crimson 2y
Chat (Public)

Butlerrrrr

I Don't know its real request or not ( Haha )I present you ... my Butlerrrrr <3Butler #1Butler #2Butler #3
Small Myropally 3y
Myropally6363Small Crimson 2y
Chat (Public)

Rogue looking for a core position

hey im a 538 rogue 8/14nm looking for a core spot your raid times are perfect for me im very punctual and always on time. the fact that i dont have my legendary cloak seems to turn people off but dont worry im only a few weeks off it and i still p...
Member avatar small Giggitaý 3y
Giggitaý2313Small Azzmagic 3y
Chat (Public)

Tuesday Kill Garrosh DO heroics next week, day.

I want to kill Garrosh, so we can get in some mad Heroic progress next week. WHO WANTS SOME?5pm st start time.
Small WaltDisney 3y
WaltDisney 2341Member avatar small Varen 3y
Chat (Public)

is there any open slot for mage ?

hi hi, just want to know if there is core raider spot open for mage?
Member avatar small Maleachi 3y
Maleachi2317Small Marthias 3y
Chat (Public)

Potential applicant

Greetings all,Just a quick query before I submit an application to determine if you require a Rogue? Most recently I was a core member with Revo, who recently disbanded (moved server/faction change). I bring lots of experience, having played predo...
Member avatar small Vampiros 4y
Vampiros6692Member avatar small Vampiros 4y
Chat (Public)

What do you do at 1 am after raid?

Vitare stacks stags!The leaning tower of Stag #SWAG
Small DecayPirate 4y
DecayPirate5549Member avatar small Jogimux 4y
Chat (Public)

for shaded eyes only

http://vitare.shivtr.com/forum_threads/636695email me @ dj.selkieo@live.fr.. thanks shaded :)
Member avatar small Selkie now :) aka Sportsgirl 4y
Selkie now :) aka Sportsgirl1265Member avatar small Selkie now :) aka Sportsgirl 4y
Chat (Public)

Not an Inactive Member any Broski

Hey can sombody chance me from an inactive member to a raider or whatever please=D
Member avatar small Simbaa 4y
Simbaa2423Member avatar small Whisolora 4y
Chat (Public)

Arr Matey!

Screw Orlith!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsGP35Vd6qQ&feature=related
Small Addyluv 5y
Addyluv3686Member avatar small Zzyo 4y
Chat (Public)

Vitare Vs Spine of Deathwing (Heroic)

Chapter 1.This story is about the friendly, energetic, high ranked guild called <Vitare> and their young aspiring warriors (ironically, neither are Warriors) seeking to save the land and lives of Azeroth. From the moment they entered the for...
Small Addyluv 4y
Addyluv142306Small Marthias 4y